Mt. Spokane Nordic Cup (JNQ)
2020 Mt. Spokane Nordic Cup
January 18-19, 2020
2020 RACE DESCRIPTION & INFORMATION
Saturday, January 18: XCX – Cross Country Cross
Sunday, January 19: Classic Distance Races
Saturday, January 18:
XCX – Cross Country Cross
Link to video example of format: https://vimeo.com/371963743
– Sprint Kings Court Format 1.26k course – Organ pumps; jumps; alternate rollers; uphill & downhill gates
– Start Finish in learning area
- clockwise on Beargrass to JCT 1
- return on Brians
- See MAP
– Freestyle Heat format after timed qualifier
Sunday, January 19:
Classic Distance Races - Interval Start from JCT 1
Men U14, U12, U10 – 3K
Men U16 – 5K
Men U 18, U20, U23, SR MS - 15K
Women U14, U12, U10 – 3k
Women U 16 – 5K
Women U 18, U20, U 23, SR, MS - 10k
Seniors/Masters Race Information
Masters Racers register for the race using the USSA website, and are required to be USSA members.
Race registration closes on Jan 16th at 11:59pm.
THERE IS NO SAME DAY REGISTRATION
Your age group is defined by your age AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2019.
Class Age DOB
U8 6-7 2012-2013
U10 8-9 2010-2011
U12 10-11 2008-2009
U14 12-13 2007-2006
U16 14-15 2004-2005
U18 16-17 2002-2003
U20 18-19 2000-2001
Sr 20-29 1990-1999
Mstrs 30+ 1985-earlier
1. Each day (Saturday: Sprint XCX and Sunday: Classic ) awards will be given to the top three skiers in each category.
2. The Lollipop Race will be included in Sunday’s races. Children under 6 yrs old will have the chance to complete a race and collect a lollipop for participating.
· The WA State Sno-Park Permit is required to park at the Ski Park. Learn more here
· To minimize expense, we recommend car-pooling.