Mt. Spokane Nordic Cup (JNQ)
2020 Mt. Spokane Nordic Cup
Coming MLK week-end January 18-20, 2020
More info to come in late fall!
2019 RACE DESCRIPTION & INFORMATION
Saturday, February 16th is a Classic Ski race. Sunday, February 17th is a Freestyle race. The distance each skier will race is dependent on his/her age group.
We are offering an Adaptive race for qualified skiers on Saturday and Sunday.
USSA Membership is required for ALL racers.
Saturday, February 16: Classic Race, Mass Start
Sunday, February 17: Freestyle (skating) Individual Interval Start
· The Washington State Sno-Park Permit is required to park at the Ski Park.
· The pass is $22 per day and can be pre-purchased directly from State Parks here
· To minimize expense, we recommend car-pooling.
Seniors/Masters Race Information
Masters Racers register for the race using the USSA website, and are required to be USSA members.
Cost is $70 for both days and the course will be a 10k Classic ski on Saturday and 3k Freestyle on Sunday.
Race registration closes on Feb. 14th at 11:59am. THERE IS NO SAME DAY REGISTRATION
Hot Lunch will be provided on both Saturday and Sunday.
All racers are guaranteed a Race T-Shirt if registered by (date TBD)
1. Each day (Saturday: a classic race and Sunday: a freestyle race) awards will be given to the top three skiers in each category.
2. The Lollipop Race will be included in Sunday’s races. Children under 6 yrs old will have the chance to complete a race and collect a lollipop for participating.
Parking at the Selkirk Lodge: Snow Park Permit is required for parking for this weekend event.
Your age group is defined by your age AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2018.
Class Age DOB
U10 8-9 2008-2009
U12 10-11 2006-2007
U14 12-13 2004-2005
U16 14-15 2002-2003
U18 16-17 2000-2001
U20 18-19 1998-1999
Sr 20-29 1988-1997
Mstrs 30+ 1987-earlier
> Download 1k course map
> Download 3k course map for classic & skate
> Download 5k course map for classic & skate
> Download Stadium Map